Oh my darling Erin. Can't take her into the school. She removes her shoes and starts to play. She goes crazy when I tell her we must leave her sisters. I have to physically pull her out of the building.
Can't take her to dance class. She runs into the dance room, steals Claire's ballet slippers and runs away from me. She then sits in the car with me crying the entire time.
Born in the fall. She'll be nearing 6 when she starts kindergarten.... or will she find some way around that? If it keeps up, I'm the one who may have to find some way around that :)!
Have I mentioned that she is still ONE YEAR OLD? Okay, she'll be two in a couple of weeks. Yeah, I'm hanging on to the fact that I still have a 1 year-old as long as I can. She's my baby...
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, Erin and Camille are a lot more alike than I realized!
Currently, the cutoff for Kindergarten in CA is Dec. but are considering changing it to Sept.1. That is one fight I WILL fight. :) This CAN NOT happen before Camille starts school! Yes, I am a horrible mom. I have come to accept it.
Poor girls, it is so hard to be little sisters when the big girls get to have so much fun!
Miss you guys SOOO much!
She is so much fun. We love that Erin Sue.
Post a Comment