Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

No TA yet

So 2 people who have dates AFTER ours, have received their TA's.  Not for us.... yet.   I'm still exercising all the faith I can muster.  Every time the phone rings I say a prayer that it's our agency.  Every time I see an email in my in-box another silent prayer of desperation comes through....

Soon..... soon..... right??

3 comments:

Jolene Powell said...

It will come when you least expect it. Go shopping, get out of the house. It's better to miss the call than sit around waiting for it! It worked for me way back in July 09. I hope it comes soon, the waiting is brutal.
Jolene

Shaunell said...

Prayers are with ya lady!! Fingers crossed too! So excited to hear (read) what happens! You guys are so darn cute in the aprons. :) HUGS!!

Sally-Girl! said...

OH, I could post this exact same post on my blog!!!

Tomorrow for both of us!!