It's the final countdown! It's currently Monday at 6:30 AM in China, but 3:30 PM on SUNDAY in Idaho.
We meet Seth at noon. I still can't sleep. 3rd night in the row. Thank goodness for adrenaline. There is no good diet coke so I think I'll just take a couple of excedrin this morning.
Doug is sleeping perfectly. Good thing ONE of us is! Next post.... SETH DOUGLAS DALEY. Please pray for my ability to stay calm and rationale despite my lack o' sleep. Anyone who knows me well knows I don't function so well without sleep... I'm just so grateful to be here. I'm a little sad knowing this is our last child, but glad the day has arrived.
Will seek help from my sister to post pics as soon as I can!!
Loves to you all!
4 comments:
OHHHHHHHH YEAAHHHHHHH, I might wake up to see Seth photos!!! I am at work at 6:00 a.m. and you better believe I will be checking your site FIRST, work can wait!! So happy for you and I do hope you are able to sleep soon!
followed you over here from RQ! YAY!!!!! You're there and now just hours away from meeting your son! Can't wait to "hear" all about it. We are using CCAI too... and are waiting for TA (hoping it will come tomorrow)!!!
Enjoy!!!!!!!!
I am so excited, I keep checking your blogs. I know how you are when you haven't slept. I am counting down the next couple of hours and wish I was there with you. Can't wait to read your next post!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!
I am very excited for you! I hope your family day goes well.
Post a Comment