We went to the registration office with the other three families in our group this morning. Each of them received their sweet girls. What a wonderful and relaxing morning to watch each family together at last. It was relaxing because I knew our son would be delivered to the hotel in the afternoon.
However, when we walked into the hotel. There he was! Sitting there scared to death! We had no camera. No video. I didn't care. They tried to get me to wait and go upstairs first. HECK NO! I want my baby! He cried. He didn't want us to hold him.
We brought him up to our room. He cried about 45-60 mins. He seemed so freaked out by the commotion, all the many people. He seems to be a "home body". He's really mellow and just so dang sweet.
Now he doesn't want me out of his sight, heck, out of his physical presence. I am only typing now because I FINALLY snuck away from the bed where he is napping- after holding his hand an hour. What a lovey-boy. We are so blessed. I am hoping after this first nap he will not be so sad. He laid on my chest an hour- just mellow- hugging me- tears quietly coming down his face. It was sad as sad can be. It's all part of the process, but still hard to watch.
I'll let you know more later.
I emailed pics to my sister. She should update them soon. I have a friend here with a vpn that works well, so I may try and upload with her computer later on.
Thanks for your prayers. It worked!
13 comments:
ahhhhhhh so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see the pictures!
The McCombs' are so excited for you guys. We will keep the prayers coming. Can't wait to see pics!
Thanks for making me cry too. He is just as I thought, so sweeeeet! I hope he can adjust quickly!
Yay!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see pics of your little guy!!
FINALLY!!! I am SO happy for you guys. He sounds like such a sweet little boy. I can't stop crying from reading this... you are the sweetest parents and I am so excited you finally have your Seth!
I am so happy for you! Wow, at your hotel when you least expected it. That is amazing! I will be praying that God can comfort him.
Jolene
So, so very happy for you Suzie!!!! And SO glad your sweet boy is in your arms at last - right where he belongs ;)Can't wait to see photos! I hope the rest of your time in China is wonderful!
Sara
I am so happy the way this turned out Suzi!! I prayed for you and I am so happy for you guys. Your little man seems so sweet and Im sure he will dond beautifully with you guys. I cant wait to see you in Guangzhou!!
Hugs!!
Christy
We are so happy for you!!! What a sweet boy! He couldn't have asked for better parents!!!
Oh goodness. I am sorry he was so sad, but glad that he let you comfort him.
oh daleys, what a wonderful moment. He sounds absolutely wonderful - the addition of a new child is always amazing, no matter the process.
We love you and are so happy for you and Seth.
Tears are streaming down my face too. He held so tight to you because he already knows you love him! Thank heaven he is with you at last.
So happy for you and truly touched! I'm teary eyed reading this. What an amazing moment! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment