Our China Itinerary!
1/15 Tour Beijing. Great Wall and Ming Tombs
1/16 Depart Beijing for Zhengzhou on China Southern flight CZ 3116 (10:50-11:50).
1/17 WE MEET SETH!!
Xinyang- The Orphanage Officer Ms. Yang Xue will deliver your child to you at the hotel around noon.
1/18 All families will take a bus to the registration office to complete the Adoption Registration in the morning.
Rest or optional group shopping trip to the Lotus Center (or Wal-mart) in the afternoon.
1/19 Free time or rest.
1/20 Free time or rest.
1/21 Receive your passports in the morning.
Leave Zhengzhou for Guangzhou on China Southern flight CZ 3619 (18:20-20:30).
1/22 Have your child’s visa physical and visa photo taken this morning.
1/23 Meet with CCAI representatives to prepare paperwork for the Consulate appointment:
1/24 Meet with your CCAI representative to have the Tuberculosis test checked at the clinic.
If necessary have the chest x-ray taken.
1/25 Free day in Guangzhou.
1/26 Today is your Consulate appointment.
1/27 Free Day. Waiting for the U.S. Consulate to prepare your visa packet.
1/28 A CCAI representative will go to the U.S. Consulate to receive your child’s visa packet
1/29 Prepare to leave for home.
6 comments:
SOOOOO cool. Wish I could go too!
I will be in China in Guangzhou with you, we will arrive on 1/21 and have a 1/26 CA too! Look for a tall blond with lots of hands flying (signing) as my hubby and our son we are adopting (10 years old) are both deaf.
Tracy
I am following your blog & am so excited for you! We just accepted a referral for a SN girl who is at Xinyang. Do you know if you will be able to visit the orphanage?
Rosie
I'm happy for you guys. For what it's worth I understand the Pearl Market in Beijing is worth a visit and inexpensive. Although I suppose you're bringing home something more precious than pearls.
You don't have playdates in there for Gracie and Seth and coffee for mommies!!
Oh, boy! Just a few days away from holding yoru beautiful son. so happy for you!!!!
Post a Comment