We are here. Guangzhou is a lot of fun. Shopping for cheap/knock off items galore! Just so much fun to look around and haggle with the shop owners. There are so many shops and since we've been here twice before, it's like walking down memory lane- remembering each adoption like it were just yesterday! It makes me miss the girls.
There are quite a few fun tours offered while we are here. We are excited. The weather is a lot colder than we thought it would be.
Seth is amazing! Lots of fun. He jabbers in Chinese and runs and plays and laughs (when we're in our room). When we go out he is shy-boy. It's kind of interesting to watch him change so markedly.
We are in love and having so much fun. We do miss the girls tremendously and look forward to finally uniting our family. One more week.



10 comments:
I'm glad you're having fun. I miss you and can't wait to meet your baby!
So many changes for him. I'm anxious for him to meet his sisters. Looking forward to that post. Blessings
He looks great, and I'm so glad you are all doing well. Seth is adorable!
Jolene/kccmom from RQ
Ahhhh, GZ. Brings back many good memories. Hope you are enjoying your last week in China before heading home with your new family addition.
Such a precious little guy!! Blessings to you on the rest of your journey.
I love seeing the pictures, I felt almost homesick for Guangzhou after seeing today's photos.
Hey Suzie, I have a favor to ask...(don't feel obligated, I know you have much more to be doing!)
I bought one of those jade necklaces (on the black string, a small jade rectangle that has the characters for mother and daughter on it) It broke in half after one of the kids 'borrowed' it out of my jewelry box.
I really would love another one, we got it from one of the shops. If you are able to pick me up one, I would pay for it plus the cost of shipping it to me.
If not, that is okay, I can try to ask another family.
Sorry to make this so public, I am not sure if you are able to get private mail!
You can email me if you are able at Hey Mom x 5 @gmail.com (w/o spaces, of course)
Enjoy your last few days!
I love the window view. It looks so huge and exciting! Enjoy every minute of this trip! I heard the kids went sledding today and had a great time!
Glad you are enjoying yourselves. Every time I see a picture of Seth I just can't help but think how handsome he is!!! We are sure excited to meet him!
Seth is such a cutie!!!! Sounds like you are all doing well in GZ...so happy for you guys.
We are finally here at Gotcha Day! Planning on going to the registration office with the other families this morning and then being back before noon when Eme will arrive at our hotel.
Hope to see you in GZ at the end of the week! Oh, and what about those massages you got here in ZG? Rita said you guys were hurting the following day so we chickened out, lol!
Hugs!
Suzie...I've been so happily following this journey with you, but not leaving too many comments. I am just in awe...he's so cute! And I KNOW you will treasure each moment. WOW! How different from life in 2005/2006! Love you guys!
Post a Comment