Doug has been sick for the past two days. I've been determined to make it on my own as we have a few opportunities to tour here- and we didn't see much in province. On Sunday we went to a gorgeous 1,500 year old Buddhist temple/pagoda. We also went to a 150 year old home in the city. Both were just amazing. We had Seth blessed by a Buddhist monk. I thought it was a nice way to say good-bye to his culture and to pay tribute to his birth parents.
We have met up with my friend Myra here. We met on RQ. She and her dear husband are a HOOT and a half! I am just LOVING their visits! She is a PA so she graciously checked out Seth and found out he has an ear infection. She had antibiotics for us. What an amazing friend. We are so blessed. I took a pic of her son, Will feeding Seth his snacks. SO CUTE! I'm loving on her son- he has such a "diva.... uh... divo??... attitude". I LOVE kids w/ spunk! Thanks Myra!





3 comments:
I am so glad you and Myra connected! I'm glad your husband is getting better and you discovered the ear infection so you can treat it. You're almost home!
Sorry to hear Doug was not feeling well but SO glad you went to tour still! I love love love the photo of the Pagoda! Shea and I climbed to the 8th floor before she had enough. If I had known we were so close to the top I would have gotten her to keep going! So glad you are enjoying your time. Seth looks GREAT!!! So happy for you. Really truly so happy for you!
You guys look amazing ~ Seth looks like he is doing so well(: It's good to see a smile on his face. Everyone needs a Gracie in their life ~ she looks so loving. What a blessing. Feel better, Doug and Seth!
Post a Comment