Okay, I balded my boy... not on purpose, mind you. There was this lock of hair that was really uneven so I took him to a barber and with the best sign language I could muster, asked the lady to please even out the front. Ummm... yeah... she shaved it. I'd say it's a 1 on the clipper, if we're lucky. It's not too bad, and at least it's even and will grow.
Sick. I've been sick with a horrible cough for three days. I sound like a 500 pound old man coughing. Argh.
As a result, I insisted he sleep in his crib last night. He cried with his arms out stretched. It was totally pathetic. I pulled his crib by my bed, held his hand, eventually forced him to lay down, rubbed his head and within 5 minutes he was asleep. He slept 11 hours. I slept 9 1/2 hours. It was wonderful. Though I still cough I feel much better. It was the most sleep I've had since before we left.
Seth is very slowly starting to warm up to Doug. Seth gave Doug a high five last night. We forced him to hold both our hands while we swang him down the hall. Seth let me go get some bread at breakfast without freaking out. Ahh.... one day at a time.
We miss the girls... oh so much!! I'm ready to be home.


7 comments:
I'm ready for you to come home. OH, how speed dial #3 misses me pushing it to call you. Hurry up, you got what you went there for so now get yourself back here. Since you've been there I have become a Daley blogging junkie. I think it's slightly unhealthy, at least according to Macy.
Sounds like every day is getting better. I hope you are feeling better, sleep with help with that. Looking forward to more pics. Blessings
found you through Sonia's blog-- he is ADORABLE!!!! love the sleeping pic-- my boys all slept like that:)
He is absolutely precious. I am so glad you were able to rest and hope you feel better each day!
Thanks so much for sharing your journey and photo's. The hair cut is adorable. Nothing could change that little face! Hope you are feeling better soon. Keep getting sleep!!
So glad you got some sleep! It will help you get over that cough faster. Oh, sweet stripes on a little bottom! Can just picture you holding hands thru the "bars". Love to you 3 so far away and love to 3 at home waiting for their precious brother! xoxoxo
I cannot stop looking at your pictures. I just love Seth. You can just see him opening up day after day, it's so evident in the pictures. Reminds me so much of our time together in Changsha. Wished we lived closer -- I'd have to make a trip to the airport to welcome y'all home!!
Post a Comment