Oh, Suzie and Doug! Seth is adorable. So stinking cute! Glad you guys made it to that little guy. Don't you want to stopover in Atlanta on your way home, if even for 5 minutes? (smile)
Suzie I'm so glad you got a hold of those bangs. He looks so cute without them. I'm so glad everything has worked out and you can have your boy. Now you get to see the blessings of having a boy, they really do love their mommas. My boys cling to me the same way Seth does to you. Enjoy!
14 comments:
Great job on the haircut! He's sooooo handsome! I'm so excited!
Love it!! Blessings
He is sooo handsome. How did you do the haircut? I'd better learn!
Seth is so cute! He looks happy ! Have fun with him in China
Now he looks like a Daley!
He is absolutely darling... his sisters are going to go wild for him!
He is so cute! So happy for you guys!
Oh, Suzie and Doug! Seth is adorable. So stinking cute! Glad you guys made it to that little guy. Don't you want to stopover in Atlanta on your way home, if even for 5 minutes? (smile)
Such a handsome boy! He's ready for an american burger and fries and get that boy some apple pie! xoxox
Alright, stop it with the cuteness photos or you will need to make an mandated trip to VT!!! ;)
Suzie I'm so glad you got a hold of those bangs. He looks so cute without them. I'm so glad everything has worked out and you can have your boy. Now you get to see the blessings of having a boy, they really do love their mommas. My boys cling to me the same way Seth does to you. Enjoy!
excellent haircut, and what..no pink? :)
He is absolutely adorable!! Congratulations!!
Love the bangs trim you did!!
Blessing to your family!!
What a CUTE boy! He looks like an angel :)
Post a Comment