hahahaha...that's the way my couch looks right now...but only 3/4 of the couch has kids cloths...the rest is covered with our cloths. I keep wishing that my kids were old enough to do their own laundry-if only!
Hey - this looks like our house, and we only have one. I have to know where you got those 100 glasses? Kailee just celebrated hers at school and this would be cool for next year!
5 comments:
hahahaha...that's the way my couch looks right now...but only 3/4 of the couch has kids cloths...the rest is covered with our cloths. I keep wishing that my kids were old enough to do their own laundry-if only!
So, I'm not the only one?
I can sooo relate!!! Love catching up with you guys here. Love to see Seth smile.
Rene' Runner
Hey - this looks like our house, and we only have one. I have to know where you got those 100 glasses? Kailee just celebrated hers at school and this would be cool for next year!
IMPRESSIVE!
Post a Comment