Whine, whine, whine.... I think he loves having a Mama and doesn't want to share me with ANYONE! The whining grates on my last two nerves. Kids with clefts have particularly whiny voices to begin with... good thing he's cute!
This is an issue when both of the young ones are two and need attention.
Seth is deathly afraid of our cat, Black Muffin. Poor BM. She's an outdoor cat and he gets traumatized each time she comes up to the back porch. We can see her from the kitchen through the sliding glass doors. Ugh.
This morning Seth wouldn't go anywhere in the kitchen without my holding him. I have tried over and over to show him the glass door and that the cat is outside. This morning the cat was in the garage, but he was not convinced. I took him to the garage to see the cat. Still, he would have nothing to do with walking alone. Little by little, he has relaxed. Wow. Claire was like this with animals, too. Good thing we don't have any indoor animals.
I don't mean to sound like a complainer. We are so in love with our boy and know that the adjustment is really rough on everyone for the first few months. I think my lack of sleep and four, yes FOUR teething kids is making me a little more loopy than normal. Scary, eh?? :)

2 comments:
If I was close I would come and help you out! Two little ones that are both two.. girl you deserve a big ol treat!
Ahhhh Suzie, don't be hard on yourself. You have FOUR, and TWO 2 year olds. I came home with JT thinking the adjustment would be GREAT, Shea's was so why not hers. SO SO wrong, it was a good six months before I felt rested. And I had two, not four. Please take time for yourself, please get sleep.
Post a Comment