Our exchange student, Vera, is taking a photography class at school. Today she came home and showed me her latest creation.... Truth be told, it freaked me out!
WOW!! Vera - talk about a wonderful facelift for Grandma - and it was painless too. Poor little Erin - she aged so rapidly. Actually, Vera you did a wonderful job.
Suzie - I can see what you mean about freaky. But Vera did an amazing job.
Hi! So cool that your daughter and our son are both from the same city! Definitely email me her pic. I so hope to get to go out to the orphanage. I guess it will be iffy since we will only be in his province 3 days but I hope so!
8 comments:
That is hilarious! and I agree, pretty freaky :)
WOW! That is true talent! Good job, Vera!
WOW!! Vera - talk about a wonderful facelift for Grandma - and it was painless too. Poor little Erin - she aged so rapidly. Actually, Vera you did a wonderful job.
Suzie - I can see what you mean about freaky. But Vera did an amazing job.
Hi! So cool that your daughter and our son are both from the same city! Definitely email me her pic. I so hope to get to go out to the orphanage. I guess it will be iffy since we will only be in his province 3 days but I hope so!
Rebekah@mudministries.com
That is nuts!
all kinds of adjective come to mind...but yeah, freaky and disturbing are definetly there!!!
Wonder twin powers ACTIVATE!!
Wow - that is pretty freaky. Cute though!
Post a Comment