Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

I knew it would happen...

I did my best to prevent this day from coming.  I'm on the hunt for writing utensils every moment of the day.  And yet, I knew this day would come.  And to make it even worse, it was a dry erase marker he found.... these are permanent.  I haven't attempted cleaning the walls.... yes, walls- plural.... I'll save that for tomorrow....


Good thing he's cute.

We start speech therapy tomorrow.  Deja vu!  Here we go again!

Oh, good news!!  Seth's surgery in Portland will be on May 19.  Hooray!  We are so excited to have a date set.  I think it's been nice to have a couple of months to adjust before the surgery.

3 comments:

Waiting for Mei Mei said...

OHHHH Boy! He is busy! He did a good job, top of his head and all! I notice he is eating a chochlate chip cookie....one of your homeade I presume....we miss you and your cookies!

Sally-Girl! said...

Cute is right!!! And yippee for surgery date!!!

Sonia said...

He is super adorable -- lucky for him huh? Keep us posted on his progress. Keeping you all in our prayers.