Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bye bye, Vera! We love you!

Sweet Vera Li!  You have been our daughter for nearly a year.  Who could ask for a more wonderful daughter and example?  My children have learned so much from you.  I have learned so much from you.  We will miss your sweet smile, your witty remarks, and your amazing personality.   We love you.  You will always be our Chinese Daughter.... oh wait..... okay.... one of our THREE Chinese daughters....

We joked this year that since her last name was Li, we could appropriately call ourselves, the DAY-LI's, get it?



 Our Ice Cream celebration tonight.


 So, we're all leaving when we look back and see.........

Yep, she's a Daley!

4 comments:

the herd said...

Vera is such a nice girl! We are so glad she has been part of our family!

Anonymous said...

Vera is so sweet - we will miss not seeing you this summer when we come out. It won't be the same with you not there.
Erin, Erin, Erin, you are so a Daley!! There was still ice cream left so of course, you couldn't leave, the job wasn't done yet. Miss all of you!!

Myra said...

lots of stuff going on in your house! I know you will miss Vera! Glad to see Seth's surgery is over and healing has began..each day is one step closer! Love the kicking picture...I feel ya!!! Stay sane! Love ya!

Sally-Girl! said...

Sorry to hear she is leaving. I know how much you love her!!