Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Just the three of us!

While the girls are away, the babies will play.  Well, actually they just hang on me all day.   Literally.
They follow me from room to room.... even when I shower!  Erin sits on the closed potty while
Seth sits on the edge of the tub.
Good thing they're cute!  Seems like I say that in most of my posts.... 




PS: I didn't actually BUZZ Erin's hair.  She insisted I use clippers on her like I just had on Seth and Doug.  I promise I just TRIMMED it.... don't worry! ;)

4 comments:

Jon and Sunny Robbins said...

Did you cut Erin's hair? From the pic it looks like she got it buzzed. They are cutie-patooties.

Anonymous said...

Um, I'm gonna need to see an "after" picture! Those sure look like clippers in your hand! RUN Erin!!!!
Love you guys!
Kerri

Unknown said...

HA! She insisted I trim her hair with clippers like I did Seth's. TRIM is the key word here!

Anonymous said...

Suzie - I nominate you the BEST MOM!!!