My first glimpse of your sweet face. I wondered where your smile had danced off to....
Now I know...
Happy Gotcha Day Claire. Four years... and yet somehow you've always been here.
I love you. Where in the world would I be without you to make me smile and to teach me that it's okay to slow down and look around...
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Our family wouldn't be the same without Miss Claire Lin Daley. She adds so much to our family - We are so blessed and grateful to have you in our family. We sure miss you sweetheart. Love Gpa and Gma
2 comments:
Our family wouldn't be the same without Miss Claire Lin Daley. She adds so much to our family - We are so blessed and grateful to have you in our family. We sure miss you sweetheart.
Love Gpa and Gma
What a beautiful precious gift you have, a blessing for all!! Happy Gotcha Day!!
Post a Comment