Wow! Remember Will Boone? He and his wife, Emma and their 2 yr old twins live in or near Nottingham. Also Derek Gosselin and his wife, Camilla and baby live in England. You could have a Dover Ward reunion over there! :)Wishing you all the best!
That is so exciting! What a fun place to move to. Good luck on your move and all the new adventures!!!
Whaaaatttt? How exciting! Maybe Seth can pick up that cute British accent?? ha. Keep us posted.
Whoa! So awesome!!!
Whoaa that's fantastic! Now we get even better reason for the boys reunion!
what? sounds awesome
OH my goodness!! I have not checked in since we emailed!!! Oh how much fun!! What an adventure!!! I am over the top excited for you!!!besides Robert and I just maybe traveling there next summer!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow! Remember Will Boone? He and his wife, Emma and their 2 yr old twins live in or near Nottingham. Also Derek Gosselin and his wife, Camilla and baby live in England. You could have a Dover Ward reunion over there! :)Wishing you all the best!
That is so exciting! What a fun place to move to. Good luck on your move and all the new adventures!!!
Whaaaatttt? How exciting! Maybe Seth can pick up that cute British accent?? ha. Keep us posted.
Whoa! So awesome!!!
Whoaa that's fantastic! Now we get even better reason for the boys reunion!
what? sounds awesome
OH my goodness!! I have not checked in since we emailed!!! Oh how much fun!! What an adventure!!! I am over the top excited for you!!!
besides Robert and I just maybe traveling there next summer!!!
Post a Comment