Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lack of sanity

My brain is mush.  All I do is craigslist and call friends who may need stuff.

STUFF- this is the bain of my existance right now.  Just 2 years ago we moved from Vermont and got rid of so much "stuff".  Now I find myself doing the SAME THING!  Where did all this "stuff" come from?

On the up side I made $200 in one day.  Thank you craigslist (and my good friends who took a lot of our toys and baby stuff). 

Monday we talk to the realtor.  Hoping to have the house on the market by Tuesday.

Doug and I travel to England 2 weeks from today to find a house.  We're hoping to be there by Aug. 1.  I have no idea what I'm doing... schools, neighborhoods, AHHHHHH!  Luckily I've met some church people in England who are giving me good advice about where to live.

I start one project just to get distracted by another... so not much gets done.... Luckily Doug is helping this weekend.  He keeps me much more focused.

The kids have no clue where England really is... it's funny.  Claire drew a picture today of our trip to England... in a CAR!  :)

So, if you live close... feel free to come help direct me.  If you live far, pray that my kids and good husband don't suffer from my lack of sanity. 

Oh, and yes.... Doug got a new job...  He solved a problem at the new company during his interview... Isn't he just DREAMY!??!?!  They really wanted him so they offered some great perks- including a near doubled relo package.

Off to clean another room... or find more to craigslist... or pack boxes... or move Claire back downstairs... or get stuff for goodwill.... anyone want some curlers... See?  Told you I have no idea what I'm doing.


2 comments:

Meagan said...

Wow girl I think it would be normally to panic that's a big step!! Amazing but big!! I'll be praying for the kids and hubby and your sanity I absolutely hate packing and so I'm afraid being all the way in Alabama saves me!! So I'll keep the prayers coming your way!! God Bless you and your precious family!!

Nathan and Elizabeth said...

I love stuff! Save me some!