Tonight is my last night in my big, pretty house. With all the hustle and bustle of moving, I've hardly had time to process all the changes heading our way.
Our family has had a lot of experiences in this house. Most I remember with fondness and a few with some tears. Houses are just things, I remind myself. But, each house represents its own phase of life, and it's time for this phase to pass like so many others.
Good-bye Idaho. Love your weather. Your people have crazy hair. Some of your Mama's put way too huge of bows on their baby's heads. So many wonderful, kind friends. Loads of cowboys and rodeos and demolition derbies. Please take care of my siblings who still live here. Hope we can come back again.
~Suzie

1 comments:
I am sad ;( Hope you have a great trip over with no delays or problems. We will miss you. Be safe.
Post a Comment