Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

My baby is FOUR!

Happy birthday, Erin Sue Daley. 
Four years ago you came dramatically into the world. Still grateful for the good nurse who saved your life. The world is a much better place for it.

Erin requested a pink cake with strawberries. 



I love that look on the left.  So glad we captured it on the camera.  This is her "I wanna be shy, but I'm not" look.

 Our good friends the Taylors came over to celebrate!


Claire is beaming in the background knowing Erin is opening the present she specifically picked out.  I love how my kids love each other.

That smile is enough to melt my heart.  Thanks for pretending you didn't know you were getting Baby Annabelle (even though you spotted her in the closet).  We love you forever and always.

1 comments:

Dave said...

Happy Birthday Erin!!!

We miss you guys here in Idaho.

Dave, Robin and Maddie