Claire Lin Daley
11/20/2008
Today we completed our USA/Vermont state adoption requirements to complete our adoption. This is not a requirement as the adoption was completed in China. However, it is nice to have a copy of the adoption decree in English.... for all those who can't read Chinese (including us). It was a sweet experience and fun to have just one more official ceremony cementing our family ties. Claire continues to thrive- speaking in full sentences, sharing with us her extremely active imagination (I'm honestly amazed at the pretend play she comes up with), her fun sense of humor, and her genuine love for others. Paige is doing great too. She is writing her name and knows how to write her letters without much, if any help.11/20/2008

7 comments:
Congratulations-what a special day!! The girls look beautiful, and so do you!! Good luck with the birth-can't wait to see pictures of the baby!
Congrats Suzi and the entire Daley crew. I am so happy for you! Love you guys.
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so HAPPY for you and your family. :)
Congratulations!!!! She looks so pretty and grown up! Her hair is very cute!!! My girls have the very same dresses!!! Now, they belong to Madison. I love those pictures.
Oh I miss you guys! Awesome, Claire is a lefty!
Dude, Suzie, you look so good 38 weeks pregnant! Seriously! I wish I looked that good.
Sooooo beautiful! What a day! Hey, if the littlest Daley hasn't arrived yet, tomorrow is my birthday! A great day for her to get here! Blessings to you all! Can't wait to hear your latest news!
Post a Comment