I know it takes months to really know the color of a baby's eyes... but I'm thinking that Erin's eyes might be blue. Doug has the most gorgeous crystal blue eyes. I'm from a family where everyone has brown eyes so this is exciting. Of course I'm not going to count my chickens before they hatch... but it is fun to make a guess.
Erin is seven weeks old. It's amazing how slow time goes by while pregnant, and how fast it flies once the baby arrives.
Erin is seven weeks old. It's amazing how slow time goes by while pregnant, and how fast it flies once the baby arrives.


6 comments:
Her eyes are beautiful! I think they are totally going to be blue. My girls have light eyes but they were never as light as Erin's at that age.
Wow she's definitely Dougs.
Stew. I thought you didn't have children because you were afraid they'd look like you. That's why I wasn't having children, Suzie finally convinced me and look at what happened. She looks just like me!!! My greatest fears confirmed. Hopefully she'll start to look more like her mom as she gets older because her marriage potential won't be very good if she looks like a female version of me. Heaven forbid she inherits my personality too.....
I agree. Her eyes are blue. Everyone in my family had brown eyes and my husband's are blue. Two out of three of our kids have blue eyes and they looked just like your little Erin's eyes when they were a few months old.
I didn't even know you were pregnant!! She is a little beauty! Wow, you had one busy year in 08! May the lord bless you and your newest little one! I bet Jie Jie's are tickled.
Patricia
Any thing is possible! My first had blue eyes that changed to very green by the time she was 18 months. I had 2 other babies that had blue eyes until 4 months and then they started changing to brown! What ever color they are they will be beautiful! I bet they will be blue....they are very bright!
Post a Comment