Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Aren't they lovely?


My little sister, Beth just sent me a picture of her and her cute daughters (who look just like she did when she was little). Aren't they the picture of beauty?? Can you believe she's a mother of FIVE?!?!!! We like to call her the "mother of all living". She was just born to be a mom. I wish we didn't live on complete opposite sides of the country...
-
By the way, I'm sorry I was mean to you when we were little. I'm sure I'm the reason for most of your complexes :) I think it was because we were too much alike!
-
I remind myself of my friendships with my sisters now when I see my little girls argue. This thought gives me hope. I love and miss you "Boom-Boom"!

2 comments:

the herd said...

thanks, Suzie. I miss you too!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry too Beth that I followed whatever Suzie told me to do... you ARE the mother of all living. But, I don't want to work with you ever again in the kitchen. Martha