I admit to being somewhat of a loser parent this year... not taking any pics at Christmas. Guess I really AM that scatter-brained.... sorry kids.
Christmas was a blast. The girls loved the mecca of princess toys and dress ups. Erin couldn't have cared less, but it was fun watching her attempt to tear open her presents. Thanks to one and all.
Doug is hanging tough during the visit to my family. The schedule here is CRAZY as I come from a family of six kids- five of which are home this year with their families. Poor Doug comes from a mellow family of two kids so this chaos is always a little over the top for him. Thanks honey.
3 comments:
Merry Christmas to the Daleys!! I'm praying for you all. We traveled 11 hrs over Christmas in the car -- I still don't know how we did it. You guys are b.r.a.v.e. Safe travels to your new digs. Can't wait to see pics of your new home. Jealous that you got to see Kerri, Leah and family! I miss seeing everyone. Be good to yourself, S.
Sounds like a really nice Christmas. Miss you guys a lot. Glad your trip is going pretty good though. Really don't envy you. We did the cross country move 4 times since we got married, and 3 of those times we had at least one kid (and all four times we either had kids or I was sickly pregnant). No fun. At least you're about half way now. Hope the rest of the way goes well too!!
Merry Christmas Daleys...Heck with christmas pics I wanted to see the haircut pictures! I can't wait to talk to you ! be well.
Post a Comment