I don't have pics of the house yet... just picture a plethora of boxes everywhere. Here are some pics from IL... wish we could've stayed longer. Everything in the past few weeks has been a blur. Sometimes I still get anxious thinking I have to pack things from our house in Vermont... then I remind myself that packing is over... and unpacking has begun. Anyone who wants to come help, is welcome :)
Grandma Robbins and the "big girls"
Erin opening a present at the Roberts Annual Christmas Eve Party
Grandma making Paige some toast in the morning.
Claire showing off her "jewels" at the Roberts party.





5 comments:
thank you for the pictures! it makes me wish even more that i could have been there.
Yeh! So glad you're there and somewhat settled! It won't take long and you'll make it all Daley, all the time! Love to all!
So glad you made it safe and sound. Moving is so much work. Can't wait to see pictures of the new house.
Take care and try to get some rest here and there!
-Amy
Glad you guys made it safe & sound in your new home! Anxious to see your pics.
When can I come see you?
Post a Comment