Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cousins are great


Our cousins came over this afternoon. It was Grrrrrrreat! We just love living close to my sister, Theresa and her cute kids. We've been able to get together at least once/week since we've been here. The kids just love it. Of course, we do miss our cousin Casey in NY :(. It's just a different kind of fun having cousins the same age around.

Robby! What a silly cowboy! We love that he and Paige share a birthday.

The three diva princesses. You would've seen them in dress ups but since Claire was banned from dressing up (due to a spitting episode) we opted for play in regular attire... for once.


You can find these two cuties either hugging or... biting!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Erin's hair is getting so long. She is so adorable! I love that she is always smiling. What a happy baby.

Kerri said...

Biting and hugging....a fine line!!!!

Mike and Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Heidi said...

Boy, oh boy those pictures make me home sick for Idaho!!! Living near family is the best!

The Hundertmarks said...

I love those pictures!!! I was just hoping you'd have some cousins pictures posted. Thanks!!

the herd said...

OH! I wish we could be there too! xoxoxox