Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hygiene

Here at the Daley house, we feel dental hygiene to be of the utmost importance. Erin owns THREE of her own toothbrushes....


Unfortunately, NONE of these toothbrushes are hers...


Can you tell she's a third child? I take one look, roll my eyes, and say to myself:
"At least she's not drinking from the potty."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is our little girl. She is such a cutie pie. Bet she keeps everyone hopping and on their toes.

Megs said...

Amen! My youngest is ALWAYS carrying around several toothbrushes...none of them hers! ;) urgh! Isn't it amazing how that kind of thing does NOT really bother you much after the first few kids! HA HA HA! Erin is the cutest little bug, MAN I just love them at this age...they drive me NUTS but they sure are cute while doing it! LOL ;)

Kerri said...

Before I even got to the 3rd child part I was thinking it to myself! hahah! Moms. We are full of love and full of crazy! Love you girl!!!!
K.