Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Seth's party in China

Today we got the best present... pictures of Seth at his birthday party in China!!













This is my favorite.  He looks pretty freaked out in all the other pictures.  Here is he looks like he's gotten away from the chaos and feels free to sneak some cake on his own.

You go, Seth.

3 comments:

Waiting for Mei Mei said...

I have been waiting for these!!! He is just adorable!! His caregiver seems to be really into his party too! I am so happy you finally got these updated photos of Seth, priceless!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful surprise - to get so many wonderful pictures of Seth. He is such a handsome little man. Can't wait to wrap my arms around him and give him a huge hug !!! I am so glad that you finally got some pictures of Seth - and such cute ones.

Three Lads and a Lis said...

What a special post, it made me all teary-eyed. Happy Birthday Seth!!!