I'm in love. I read your post to Mike and he sat and cried w/ me. Hopefully he'll adjust quickly.
Even with all the tears he is so adorable!! I can't wait to see his personality come out in the coming days.Louanne aka pinkpunch on RQ
I loved those photo's! Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed talking to you the other day!
How exciting that it has finally happened. I am so excited and happy for you and your family. Big hugs and smiles from the Andersens.
Oh my is he just all cuteness or what! So glad to see pictures up!! Congrats! Praying for a quick adjustment period for little Seth!
He is so precious. Hopefully tomorrow he will be smiling. Blessings
No words, Suze, just tears. He's yours!
FABULOUS Suzy!! Finally after all the pain and insanity! Sorry I'm just getting around to checking blogs! He's a doll!!! SOOOO happy for you and can't wait to see you Guangzhou!!!CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'm in love. I read your post to Mike and he sat and cried w/ me. Hopefully he'll adjust quickly.
Even with all the tears he is so adorable!! I can't wait to see his personality come out in the coming days.
Louanne
aka pinkpunch on RQ
I loved those photo's! Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed talking to you the other day!
How exciting that it has finally happened. I am so excited and happy for you and your family. Big hugs and smiles from the Andersens.
Oh my is he just all cuteness or what! So glad to see pictures up!! Congrats! Praying for a quick adjustment period for little Seth!
He is so precious. Hopefully tomorrow he will be smiling. Blessings
No words, Suze, just tears. He's yours!
FABULOUS Suzy!! Finally after all the pain and insanity! Sorry I'm just getting around to checking blogs! He's a doll!!! SOOOO happy for you and can't wait to see you Guangzhou!!!
CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment