2 hours until we leave for the airport.
I'm always sad to take my children from their homeland, but so very happy to bring him HOME. We miss our children. 18 days. Too long, but worth the journey.
Bye China. Please pray for our safety (and Seth's sanity) during our 26 hour journey.
Thank you all for following our journey. We are so blessed.
5 comments:
thinking about you today and praying for safe travels! can't wait for your family to be reunited! xoxoxo
I prayed for your flight home at the time you departed YOUR time!!!! I was still flying myself!!!
So glad to have met you and got to spend an incredible two weeks with you and your precious son.
I miss him already!!!
Praying that you arrive home safely!!
Safe travels homes to your sweet family ~ I'm sure the girls are going be your shadows for days (:
Best to you all,
Sonia, Hugh, & Kailee
I'm sure you are home safe and sound by now! Wish we had got to say goodbye! :( SOOO enjoyed meeting you both and hope to stay in touch...don't forget, I'm here to entertain you :)
Love and prayers!
Myra
Post a Comment