This afternoon we went to the marketplace where the Chinese sell many weird things like... seahorses, dried lizard on a stick, scorpions, turtles, snake skin...
We also visited the pet market. We found black muffin! You know I'm missing home when I'm missing black muffin!
Seth still continues to do SUPER well! He held Doug's hand yesterday. Woo-Hoo! He loves chocolate... a little too much, actually. He steals the chocolates the maids place by the beds each day. Rules are so hard to teach these little ones at first. Baby steps...








6 comments:
Great stuff! Love the little chocolate thief! lol You guys are great! So happy that the little man is enjoying time with his Daddy! You're almost in the home stretch!!!
the pics of Daddy and son goofing around!! I laughed so hard reading about the hair cut, Shaun did too! So awesome!
Some how it got deleted, but there was supposed to be a "I love" at the beginning of my last post..;)
BTW, he is super cute with his little buzz cut!
We are all packed up and ready to head to GZ! I think we should be to the hotel maybe by 8pm or so? I'll ask at the front desk when we check in....or ask the guide - wonder if we will have the same one? Hope to see you tonight or tomorrow!
Love the father/son shots. Can't wait until you guys are home!
Post a Comment