In the immortal words of Annie and Daddy Warbucks:
"Together at last. Together forever. We're tying a knot... they never can sever."
I took about 15 pictures and never could get all 4 looking at me at the same time. FOUR KIDS! Oh boy...
The "little mothers" and their new "Sethie".
Cute as cute can be! They love playing together.... so far...
Erin loves to mother Seth and to share. What a wonderful "little"?? sister! There's about 2" inches or more difference in height. Everyone in China kept telling me how big Seth was for being 2. I kept telling them that his "little" sister was much bigger. Of course Claire was that much shorter than Paige when she came home. Now she's taller.
We are SO HAPPY to be home together. Hoorah!!



6 comments:
We are happy to have you home! Can't wait to meet the little guy!!
What a happy day at the Daley House! Beautiful pictures of your beautiful children. Now, you and Doug need to get some rest.
I love the real life photo's! He's dang cute! Call when you have a second! That may be never... I'm glad you're home!
Seth's smile says it all, Suzie! Home at last. Wished we lived closer.
I love the pictures. They make me feel like I'm in the mix. It's so cute to see all the girls "baby" their brother. Love it!!!
Oh he is going to love his sisters like he did Gracie Mae!!! Now update your sidebar and add that handsome lad to your header!!!
So glad you are home!!!
Post a Comment