Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Red Couch Photos





It's a tradition at the White Swan Hotel to take "red couch" photos of the children in your travel group.


Gracie Mae, age 6 and her mom, Sally, are our best friends here. Gracie is the most amazing young lady! She is so smart. She has a magnetic personality that makes everyone who meets her want to love, smile, and laugh. What a blessing to know this sweet family. Gracie LOVES to mother all the children. I love how she lights up when she sees Seth!! Love you Gracie!

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Don't think I'll ever get over Red Couch photos! I cry with every new one I see - especially when they include families I love so much! Hope Doug is doing better! Not much longer now and you will be home with all your littles together! So grateful that the Lord would bless you with such great new friends to travel with! xoxoxoxox

Angelia said...

Wow!! Nice pictures. I love Seth's dragon shirt, the boy is absolutely handsome.

~Samantha~ said...

Suzie and Doug!!!!! I cant believe this is the first time I have checked in with your blog!! He is absolutely beautiful!! Tell Doug, we are so happy he finally has his boy! The girls are going to LOVE him!! We love you guys and will be so happy for you guys to get safely home!! Hugs and Love from the Daltons!!

Meredith said...

What a handsome little man with his "tough-guy" haircut and his fancy outfit!