Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Seth and Gracie



Just had to add these pics I got from my friend Sally.  It's so funny, Seth was SO SHY with everyone, it seemed... except Gracie Mae.  These pics are from the last few moments with my friend Sally and her daughter.  It was SETH who initiated all the hugs.  He just kept hugging her over and over.  I miss this sweet lovey girl (and her Mama).

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I can't get over seeing that little man home with his family. He is so cute!!

Sally-Girl! said...

We miss you guys so much!!! Gracie LOVES to look at his photos!!! She gets so happy!!!

Hey, now if I could just get my hubby to respond as quickly as you did to updating your sidebar and header I'd be very happy!!!! :-)

Seth looks great with your girls!!!